Thursday, May 5, 2011

Prince Charming

Chapter 1

It's a regular school day, I woke up 5:30am in the morning, just hoping that today would have something interesting for me to handle in my life. Took a shower, wore my school uniform, ate my breakfast and it's off to school for me. By the way, my name is Prince, although I don't think there is something charming about myself.

At school, I went to my classroom, sat on my seat and waited 5 minutes until the morning bell rang. The teacher comes in teaching math. It's funny because math is usually boring but then the way she teaches it, it becomes more fun to think of it.

My friend, Sharleen looked at me, "Do you know what the answer is to that problem?" she told me. I don't know why she's always like that, it's like all she wants to talk about with me is either about projects or assignments. She really focuses on her studies, but still she's the type of girly-girl that talks about a lot of things other than homework. Yet with me it's always,"Hey did you get number 1?" or "I don't get the lesson, could you explain it to me?"

The next class was boring, it's geometry, the only thing I dislike more than math, only because they're partly related except the only difference is that geometry is more complicated than math.

Usually at a boring subject like this, I talk to my most talkative seat-mate, Chelsea, she blabs just about anything. So if your bored and need someone to talk to, you can freely go to her and she would usually think of a topic to talk about.

"So how's your love life?" she asked me with her pleading eyes. That's what I was talking about "Random" topics would just slip out of her mind. "Talked to your princess lately?" she continued asking me.

"I'm 'unable' to talk to her, don't you remember?" I told her.

"Come on, you have to talk to Dielle sometimes."she looked at me seriously. I looked at my watch when I'm nervous. I saw that there's 3 minutes left until it's recess. I tried to make a segue to avoid answering to her. "Oh look at what Ms. Jones is teaching about, nice pentagon illustration."

She seemed a little bit annoyed when I told her about the lesson. Then just in the nick of time, the bell rang. "You need to tell me what your problem is later, and I'm going to help you try to talk to her." Chelsea smiled and left the classroom.

I also left the room, because I need to put some of my books in my locker. On the way out, I accidentally ACCIDENTALLY ran into Dielle. Now of course it's really humiliating hitting her on the way out. I said sorry but I think nothing came out of my mouth. I was kind of shaking and walked as fast as my frozen legs could move me far away from her. I avoided her eyes when I apologized. Sometimes from afar I look at her beautiful face. It's hard not to stare at her. But now I really looked down to stop my eyes from meeting hers. I think she caught me staring at her more than once. When I passed her friends, I looked back at her. Then something you people won't believe happened. Yes, she also looked at me. I saw her gleaming eyes. It felt kind of good to look at her straight. After looking eye to eye, she smiled and turned away from me and started to walk away from me. I walked quickly, my legs melted when I saw her eyes, and started to go down the stairs, going to my locker.

1 comment: