Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Prince Charming

Chapter 2

Today I'm in school, serving it actually. I need to sit down beside the main door of the school for 5 hours. The only person beside me is Ferdinand. He's not the guy I usually hang around with because he's kind of a jock, being part of the school's drummers group after all.

At first, it was really quiet. He was holding his phone texting somebody. Then he asked me,"Do you have any girls you usually text with?". I said "Yes, I do, but not during the summer break, because she doesn't usually got a hold of her phone this time."

"Do you like the girl you're texting with?" He asked me again. The girl that was on my mind was Dielle. I really have a big crush on her. But still we're not that close even though I used to text her. "Yeah, I like her a lot." I told Ferdinand.

"If you really like her, then you should ask her to prom this year, this is a good time to get close to her, don't you think?"

This schoole year is my 3rd year in high school, so there's a prom for us juniors which is what Ferdinand meant by 'good time'.

Dielle knows I like her a lot. Before I told her that I have a crush on her, she used to text me nonstop asking who was the girl I had a crush on. When I texted her that she's the beautiful girl that I'd been talking about, her only reply was 'Oh ok...' exactly like that with the three dots. It was 2 years ago and I still hadn't deleted that text.

There is no chance that she would want to go with me at prom, I don't think that either of us is going but if we were, her answer to my question would still be no. She would rather be just friends with me.

I didn't even tell Ferdinand that the girl we were talking about was Dielle. Even though he's already a senior, and a lot of batchmates know that I have a crush on Dielle, I still don't like to put much details on the girl I had a crush on.

No comments:

Post a Comment